Expect Enginuity Outsourcing to stake its success on protecting the “public”
in public media through integrity in our sales approach and our copy writing and approval processes.
What should you expect from Enginuity outsourcing?
"The representatives at KJZZ and KBAQ have serviced our account with professionalism
and have consistently kept me informed about a variety of additional opportunities
that might serve as an appropriate vehicle for Stinson Morrison Hecker to
expand our public relations campaign and to establish further our presence
in the Phoenix market."
—Michael C. Manning, Partner, Stinson Morrison Hecker, LLP
- Clean, conservative copy— Enginuity Outsourcing training and copy-writing rules follow
FCC guidelines, industry recommendations and individual station requirements.
Station personnel always approve copy prior to airing. Review samples»
- A mix of small, independent businesses and locally based, major corporations.
- Credits that reflect the diversity of arts, education, retail, professional
services, medical, technology and other important industries in your community.
- Underwriter support and sell-out during mid-days, evenings and weekends—
without asking for extra inventory. View a sample sell-out sheet»
- Friendly, professional salespeople committed to helping your station
prosper while helping corporate supporters reach their desired audience.
Engaged corporate underwriters who share your passion for public broadcasting.
Expect ENginuity ousourcing to "get it"
Enginuity Outsourcing aligns itself with all station department heads to ensure the underwriting
staff is underpinning the core values of your programming, development,
finance and administrative departments to help you achieve your station's
BACK TO TOP
“Enginuity Outsourcing always works with us on keeping the station sound consistent with the values our listeners expect from public radio.”
---Scott Williams, Program Director, KJZZ & KBAQ, Phoenix
Volunteers from University of Phoenix enjoy taking pledges during a KJZZ drive
News & Events
- Harry Clark Joins Market Enginuity as a Partner More »
- Going to PMBA? Attend Jim Taszarek's session as part of the Critical Skills track, Underwriting Strategies for CFOs. How to be successful in the shift from broadcast sponsorship to digital sponsorship will be addressed. More »